Q: my car starts most days but noticed it wont start in very cold weather. is it most likely battery freezing or fluid?

Car wont start in very cold weather. Otherwise starts

Hello. Thank you for writing in. The battery can absolutely be the cause for a cold starting issue. The battery’s cold cranking amps should be listed on the battery, and if you suspect it is the issue you can upgrade it for a battery with a higher number of amps. Cold oil can also cause issues with starting. If the car is cranking and not starting Kama then there’s likely an issue with the ways of oil is lubricating the engine in allowing things to work. You may want to try using a different type of approved oil for your vehicle. Cold can also cause fuel issues as well. When you go to turn on the vehicle, turn the key to the "On" position for a moment and let the fuel pump prime for a moment. Then turn the key and see if it makes a difference.

• my car starts most days but noticed it wont start in very cold weather. is it most likely battery freezing or fluid?