Q: my car started smoking out the back, smells like gas, shakes, and has loss of power. We checked using an obd2 sensor and found the

Our car is an s60 volvo 2012. It has 100k miles. several months ago, back in December, the car started shaking, smoking really bad, losing power and the dealer said it was misfire in the second cylinder. Then we paid for that. They replaced the wires, and spark plugs. Then a month later the same thing but now it was a misfire in cylinder 4. We paid for that repair. All very expensive. Now a month later, the same thing. The code is 2238 and 302 meaning misfire again in number 2 cylinder and faulty o2 sensor. Now is the sensor causing the misfire or is the misfire causing the sensor code? Now the car won't start.

3. my car started smoking out the back, smells like gas, shakes, and has loss of power. We checked using an obd2 sensor and found the