Q: My car started shaking and my brake pedal is hard after installing a sound system

My car started shaking and my brake pedal is hard after I installed a sound system what's going on?

Hi there. Unfortunately, installing aftermarket electrical components on newer vehicles, can cause major electrical problems if not done correctly. It is possible that during the installation, you may have created an electrical fault, causing some system sensors to either brake or store an electrical warning code in the ECU. This is quite probable if the battery was not disconnected during your stereo installation. Since we don’t offer repairs or maintenance on aftermarket parts or installs, I would recommend contacting a professional mechanic in your area to help you resolve this problem.

3. My car started shaking and my brake pedal is hard after installing a sound system