Q: my car started making a grinding noise then the water burst out from underneath the engine so u tried to get home witch it didn't

my car started making a grinding noise then water leaked out witch resulted in the car breaking down

Hi there. It appears as if you had a coolant line burst or a hole in the radiator or other cooling system component. It’s possible that the grinding noise you heard is not related to the cooling system however. You might want to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a coolant system inspection first, so they can determine what broke and caused the coolant to leak.

3. my car started making a grinding noise then the water burst out from underneath the engine so u tried to get home witch it didn't