Q: My car smells gasoline even when stopped and is hard to start

My car smells like gasoline, from the inside if the AC is on and from the outside, whether the car is stopped or running. It doesn't smell inside if the car is moving, just when idle. Also, if the car was stopped for approximately 3 hours or more, it takes longer to start, sometimes it takes 2 tries. I suspect the fuel pump but wouldn't bet on it. It's been a couple weeks and came gradually

It is possible that you could have sprung a fuel leak somehow. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine if your fuel is leaking. If your fuel is leaking this could cause a fuel pressure drop which could cause the vehicle to be hard to start.

3. My car smells gasoline even when stopped and is hard to start