Q: My car will not idle at a stop light.

my car shuts off sometimes but it will start back up but it would not hold an idle I have to hold down the Gas Pedal in order for it to catch idle

3. My car will not idle at a stop light.

Q: Fuel burns and car jumps when stopped

Whatever is causing your car to run rough is probably also causing it to drink gas. Look under the hood for any vacuum lines that may be off or in bad condition. It's surprising how many problems you can solve...

Q: Q: Head Gasket leak

This is more of a judgment question as to how much you enjoy your car. A head gasket repair job can be costly and may generally run anywhere from $1,000-1,600 depending on the shop doing the repairs and what parts...

Q: Ford taurus leaks power steering from resivour when turned off

You need to have the fluid reservoir removed and tank cleaned out. The screen inside will get clogged and not allow good flow of fluid into the pump. Make sure the system is purged of all air and reservoir is...