Q: My car will not idle at a stop light.

my car shuts off sometimes but it will start back up but it would not hold an idle I have to hold down the Gas Pedal in order for it to catch idle

3. My car will not idle at a stop light.

Q: Good morning. My o2 sensor is out. I can't remember which one but when I schedule for someone to fix it, will they have the correc

Hi there. Did the gentleman at auto zone check for proper voltage going to the sensor? Proper return? Was a pin check performed at the engine computer to make sure that the computer was sending the signal? I would be...

Q: My coolant reservoir (plastic part) is always empty after 3-5 days but my radiatior is always full and then my car starts to over

Claimed by Jeff Engstrom

Q: Transmission lost all fluid I refilled it and now you step on gas and car wont go. 2003 Saturn Vue

Hello - if the vehicle was driven any distance with low fluid, major damage could have occurred. If the transmission now has a proper, clean fluid level, and won't move in any gear, there is likely serious damage. I would...