Q: My car will not idle at a stop light.

my car shuts off sometimes but it will start back up but it would not hold an idle I have to hold down the Gas Pedal in order for it to catch idle

3. My car will not idle at a stop light.

Q: My a/c isn't blowing cold air.

The belt has to be on the compressor for the system to work. If you haven't already done so, installing a new belt will be a good first step and it may solve all your trouble. But if the air...

Q: I have a 2000 ford expedition with 250000 miles and accidentally drove over 40mph in second gear. Now it won't go in reverse and w

Hi Mario. Thanks for contacting us today. It's difficult to tell for certain whether your issue is mechanical or electrical. However, it could be possible that the inner hydraulic lines are clogged with debris, causing this problem. It could also...

Q: can a leaking manifold gasket cause an P0430 error code

Hi there. Unfortunately, the P0430 OBD-II trouble code is not something that would cause excessive coolant usage. The P0430 code is set when the ECU detects below threshold performance from the catalytic converter. The ECU monitors the catalytic converter closely...