Q: my car shaks after adding oil

my car was low on oil so my hsubandput a quart in and added gas also. Now my car shakes and it never did that before.

Hi there:

It’s highly unlikely that the addition of oil or gasoline triggered the engine shaking situation you’re experiencing now; unless he mistakenly added diesel fuel to a gasoline powered engine. It might be a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is shaking or vibrating inspection; so they can pinpoint the source of the shaking issues you’re experiencing and recommend the right repairs.

3. my car shaks after adding oil