Q: my car shaks after adding oil

my car was low on oil so my hsubandput a quart in and added gas also. Now my car shakes and it never did that before.

3. my car shaks after adding oil

Q: What does the keyless entry remote do?

The keyless entry remote should always be kept with the keys for the vehicle as well. There are 3-4 buttons on the remote depending on the trim package. The button with a closed lock symbol will lock all...

Q: System Gross Leak Evaporative Emission p0455

The code P0455 will not be fixed by having an oil change and tune up. The evaporative leak may just have been caused by a loose or leaking gas cap. The system will need to be tested by leak testing...

Q: Car no longer turns right or left

The not turning left or right is due to the power steering belt is not turning from the cooling fan and leak issue. The fluid leaking sounds like the coolant is leaking from the water pump and/or radiator. If possible,...