Q: my car shaks after adding oil

my car was low on oil so my hsubandput a quart in and added gas also. Now my car shakes and it never did that before.

3. my car shaks after adding oil

Q: My z71 chevy k1500 is bogging out when accelerate. It idles good just no power when you punch it

It sounds like you may have a fuel supply problem in getting the proper amount of fuel to the fuel injectors which may be caused by a bad fuel pump or potentially faulty fuel injectors. This can happen when the...

Q: What could be wrong with my car if the wheel is hard to turn while driving? I put power steering fluid in the car.

There can be many different possible causes of hard power steering. The most common things to check for are a broken power steering pump belt, or a leak that has caused the pump to run out of fluid. A power...

Q: Q: Emergency brake locked up

This is a common problem for your vehicle. The emergency brakes in your vehicle are built into the rear calipers. Over time, corrosion will bind up the mechanism inside the caliper and will not allow the brake to release. The...