Q: My car shakes when braking and shakes while I'm driving a little bit, do you know the problem and how much it would cost, it's for

My vehicle shakes while I'm braking, and also shakes and feel bumpy while I'm driving, I feel it In the steering wheel a little bit also when braking or driving on the highway, do you know the problem and how much it would be for a chevy camaro 2010

3. My car shakes when braking and shakes while I'm driving a little bit, do you know the problem and how much it would cost, it's for