Q: My car shakes when braking and shakes while I'm driving a little bit, do you know the problem and how much it would cost, it's for

My vehicle shakes while I'm braking, and also shakes and feel bumpy while I'm driving, I feel it In the steering wheel a little bit also when braking or driving on the highway, do you know the problem and how much it would be for a chevy camaro 2010

Hello. Most of the time when you get these issues it is due to warped brake rotors. When they warp you will get this shaking and this noise. If there are any loose components in the steering then that can amplify the issue. I usually get the vehicle in the air and inspect the front end for any worn out parts and then I check the brakes. I measure the rotors to see if they can be machined, but most of the time if they are warped enough to cause shaking they will need to be replaced. The cost will need to be determined once the issue is found. If you are wanting to have this shaking checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the vehicle is shaking while braking] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-shaking-or-vibrating-inspection

3. My car shakes when braking and shakes while I'm driving a little bit, do you know the problem and how much it would cost, it's for