Q: Q: My car shakes violently

well my car shakes badly at start up , i've also noticed that my gas has vanished very quickly even thought i've hardly used my car

3. Q: My car shakes violently

Q: Pressing on gas pedal, car loses power - 2010 BMW 335d

Excessive soot and carbon (pre-maturely) from the EGR system is most likely clogging up the intake system, throttle body, etc. Although the dealer is supposed to be responsive, if you are having further issues, or would like a second opinion,...

Q: Convertible top doesn't close properly

Hi. The convertible top has to be reset so it is synchronized to all of its upper and lower limits. If this procedure does not work, then the top position switch may need to be replaced or adjusted. I recommend...

Q: Q: Car slow down itself

If your vehicle is slowing down all by itself or having trouble accelerating, it is possible that the brake calipers on the front of the vehicle are locking up. This will cause the brakes to be applied at all times....