Q: Q: My car shakes violently

well my car shakes badly at start up , i've also noticed that my gas has vanished very quickly even thought i've hardly used my car

3. Q: My car shakes violently

Q: I have a 97bmw528i And i fixed my air intake boot on it and drove fine for that day next day the car would barely move the more I

Code P0730 is linked to the problem you are describing. Therefore, it's worth ruling in or out the typical causes of code P0730 which include dirty transmission fluid, low fluid, blocked filter, broken mechanical components within transmission, internal blockage in...

Q: The front passenger floor board in my car is damp, and the windows fog up on the inside

Have the A/C system checked to see if the drain is clear for the A/C evaporator case. If you park under or around trees that shed a lot then it can get debris into the A/C and clog the drain,...

Q: How do I fix the timing when it has jumped timing

There is no easy way to correct a jumped timing belt. You will need to disassemble a portion of the engine to gain access to the belt tensioner, so you can move the belt back into position. I suggest replacing...