Q: Q: My car shakes violently

well my car shakes badly at start up , i've also noticed that my gas has vanished very quickly even thought i've hardly used my car

3. Q: My car shakes violently

Q: I'm Looking at a BMW 328i (2007) to buy.

Most cars are pretty trouble free for about 100K. After that, things start to happen. Aside from the regular maintenance, you will see the occasional check engine light and find out you need to replace things like Oxygen sensors, or...

Q: My 2003 bmw 325xi keeps stalling. I have checked all fluids which are fine. Its a rough idle at first for a few then it stalls.

YourMechanic is a mobile diagnostic and repair service and so the certified mechanic can come right to your location to diagnose the stalling and implement the required repairs. Common causes of engine stalling include a faulty throttle position sensor, mass...

Q: The car stalls at low RPMs and during idling

A sticking or stuck idle air control valve can cause this condition. The valve needs to be removed and inspected for excessive carbon buildup. The valve could be cleaned and then then re-installed to see if proper operation can be...