Q: My car seems to have a hole in one of the hoses. Car keeps misfiring and idling up 2005 Mazda 6

Not wanting to crank early in the morning. Takes about 10 mins for it stop making loud noises when it first cranks. While driving it starts jerking when you reach 40mph and it misfire

Hi there - your misfire symptoms suggest an air leak in the engine intake system. This could be an air inlet hose as you suggest, a loose or leaking gasket in the manifold or vacuum hoses, or cracked component which is leaking air into the engine. I recommend an engine misfire inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• My car seems to have a hole in one of the hoses. Car keeps misfiring and idling up 2005 Mazda 6