Q: My car runs hot all the time ever since I bought it??

I have a 2002 Acura rsx type s and I noticed that ever since I bought it the temperature needle stays above the middle line and is near the H symbol,it's never over heated before and I've driven it long distance before, lately it's been sucking coolent and I even noticed a coolent puddle on the floor so I replaced the radiator and got some brand new hoses,cap, and coolent lines, a new thermostat,as well as the proper coolent from the factory. I noticed that there was coolent as far as where the belt is and there was some coolent on the water pump and all over the ac compressor,My thermostat hadn't been fully tightened so I'm thinking. Maybe that's why coolent was everywhere but i tightened it and bled the air out the system and it still runs hot, what could be the problem? My ac goes from dry to cold air randomly I don't know if that means anything I have a new ac compressor for that though, but yea it runs hot and I really need some answers to this, please help!!!

Hello. An engine that runs hot can be caused by many things. A few common causes are air in the system, a stuck thermostat, or a bad water pump. The first thing I would do is double check and make sure that all the air is properly bled from the system, including the heater core. If any air bubbles remain trapped in the system, they can cause pockets of heat, which can lead to overheating.

A stuck thermostat can also cause an engine to run hot if it sticks closed and restricts the engine’s coolant flow. It may also be possible that the water pump impeller has worn out, and is no longer providing the cooling system with enough flow, causing it to run hot. I would start by making sure the system is bled and going from there. If you need help having this taken care, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the overheating issue and proceed with the correct repairs.

3. My car runs hot all the time ever since I bought it??