Q: my car runs but wont rav

I bought a flooded car , I changs d the engine . it starts and runs but will not rav

3. my car runs but wont rav

Q: How do I manually adjust the anti-glare rear view mirror?

The rear view mirror is an important safety feature that allows you to see what is happening behind your vehicle. At night, however, the glare from the headlights of vehicles behind you can diminish your visibility and your safety. To...

Q: My back up camera, navigation and radio not working in my 2010 Toyota Camry after disconnecting the battery

First thing I notice is you say the 120 amp fuse was blown. That requires a substantial electrical short to blow. If you disconnect the positive side battery cable and touched any metal part of the car - even for...

Q: Air sucking noise at low RPM during acceleration

Inspect the inlet air tube between the throttle body and the mass airflow sensor. You most likely will find that the tube may be loose, has disconnected, or has cracks in the hose itself. If it is damaged then replace...