Q: my car runs but wont rav

I bought a flooded car , I changs d the engine . it starts and runs but will not rav

3. my car runs but wont rav

Q: Can a poorly installed wheel bearing cause extensive damage when driven on?

Hi there: It's highly unlikely that the installation of a wheel bearing causes mechanical damage that the mechanic has listed above. Typically those components (Axle shaft leaking, steering knuckle, lower ball joint, lower control arm, front strut) are not touched...

Q: How can I open the power windows?

Power windows is a feature that makes opening and closing doors much easier and more convenient even when you’re driving down the road. Push down on the far left button in the first set of two buttons located on...

Q: The airbag light is on in my car !

If your airbag light is on then there is a problem in the system and the airbag is deactivated. This means it will not work in the event of an accident. Any GM dealer can diagnose the problem for you....