Q: my car runs but wont rav

I bought a flooded car , I changs d the engine . it starts and runs but will not rav

3. my car runs but wont rav

Q: Recommendation on how thick oil to use on a 2004 Corolla

It depends on what shape your engine is in. If you've been using 10-30W and it runs fine and doesn't burn any oil, then just keep using 10-30W. That's perfectly fine. But on the other hand, if it burns oil,...

Q: Hard shift when I take off

The first question that comes to mind regarding this issue is if the parking brake is being operated and if it is being operated correctly. Automatic transmissions use a pin, called a parking pawl, to lock the transmission in place...

Q: Q: my car vibrate when accelerate

Well, first I hope you're not actually driving 120 mph in your 2004 Toyota Camry. Most engine shaking issues while under acceleration are caused by loose motor mounts or stabilizer bar bushings. It can also be caused by clogged fuel...