Q: My car rumble when you give it gas 2011 Acura RDX

When I gas my car on the highway going about 60mph with my foot on the gas the car rumbles but when I don't gas it doesn't rumble

3. My car rumble when you give it gas 2011 Acura RDX

Q: 2011 Audi s5 3.0 hard starting after gassing up

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are many factors to consider in these situations. If your vehicle was run very low on gas, you may have sucked up debris from the fuel tank into the fuel system. You can...

Q: I have a coolant leak in the hose just under the manifold on my 2007 Mazda CX7

If you can see the coolant line that is damaged, and can reach both ends of the hose, you should be able to replace the coolant line rather easily after removing the engine cover and air cleaner. However, on your...

Q: Q: Engine trouble

First thing to do is to get the oil level back up to where it's supposed to be, and keep track of how much it takes to do so. If you have to add more than half the oil change...