Q: My car rumble when you give it gas 2011 Acura RDX

When I gas my car on the highway going about 60mph with my foot on the gas the car rumbles but when I don't gas it doesn't rumble

3. My car rumble when you give it gas 2011 Acura RDX

Q: how to set up the engine speed sensor on a puma 2.4 tdi motor

Hello. It does not appear that a 2.4 Land Rover engine requires a reset procedure for the crank position sensor. Most crank position sensors are hall effect or magnetic type, and operate by reading a signal from the reluctor wheel...

Q: Where is the cylinder head over protection sensor located in 2015 ecoboost mustang

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that the sensor you are referring to would be the coolant temperature sensor, also known as the engine temperature sensor. As it's name implies, the coolant temperature sensor monitors the coolant temperature...

Q: Audi A4 makes noise In Sport Mode

Switching to sport mode only changes the transmission software. So I don't think you are actually experiencing a transmission problem. But the "sport mode" program enables the engine to reach higher speeds before shifting gears, so it could be that...