Q: My car rumble when you give it gas 2011 Acura RDX

When I gas my car on the highway going about 60mph with my foot on the gas the car rumbles but when I don't gas it doesn't rumble

3. My car rumble when you give it gas 2011 Acura RDX

Q: Problem of my Ford ranger tdci 3.0L

Check for spark while the engine is hot and not wanting to start. If the coil pack has any cracks, they can spread when the engine is warm and cause a short to ground. Consider hiring an experienced technician to...

Q: Q: Automatic transmission does not shift.

Your car has an electronically controlled transmission, so your problem could be mechanical, or it could be electronic. In most cases a technician can read the stored codes in the transmission controller to make that determination. It may have a...

Q: Oil pressure dropped to 0 with knocking noise

It would be difficult to say the oil change caused the problem unless they did not put in oil, or the engine lost all the oil out of a loose drain plug or filter. Other than that, changing the oil...