Q: My car rumble when you give it gas 2011 Acura RDX

When I gas my car on the highway going about 60mph with my foot on the gas the car rumbles but when I don't gas it doesn't rumble

Hello - your observation that the noise only occurs when you are adding power is very helpful! This probably means that worn gears in the transmission or worn CV joints in the axles are the cause of this noise. Check transmission fluid to be sure it is at the correct level. Also, pay attention to whether there is any additional noise or vibration through the steering wheel when turning left or right from a stop or low speed turn. These would also indicate worn or damaged (outer) CV joints). For with this diagnosis and repair, I recommend a vibration inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. My car rumble when you give it gas 2011 Acura RDX