Q: My car revs uo and down when below when below 2000 rpm above that it works fine

Had this problem for quite some times first we believed the timing was wrong with our car so we check that and it was fine. also changed the coils and plugs and and the plastic cover that goes with the coils. Changed the throttle position sensor as well as the intake and other minor electrical parts with no success. We also tried running the car with the position sensor and sometimes the cam sensor unplugged and there seem to be no change whats so ever. -please help Thank you

3. My car revs uo and down when below when below 2000 rpm above that it works fine