Q: My car reverse gear doesn't reverse

When I put my car in reverse it just revs up as like if I'm on neutral and when I put it on neutral the car takes off... I checked the transmission fluid and it was fine clean and no burn smell

If you are saying that the transmission shifts to reverse when you put it in neutral, then you may just have a shift cable that is worn or out of adjustment. Have the cable checked at both ends to see what is causing it to be out of adjustment. I’d recommend getting some help from a qualified technician to inspect the issue with your gears. An accurate repair can be made once the problem has been pinpointed.