Q: My car overheats and I'm not sure if it's the sensor or it's actually overheating, I also can smell coolant

My car overheats mainly while I'm idle but will overheat as well if I'm under like 25 mph. I also can smell coolant when it does start to overheat and in not sure what the problem is. I recently had my radiator replaced but that didn't help. I'm not sure if it's my sensor either.

3. My car overheats and I'm not sure if it's the sensor or it's actually overheating, I also can smell coolant