Q: My car overheated and shut down I the highway I'm replacing the head gasket but wasn't set to tdc before belt was removed and my

Friend accident turned the crank out of tdc with the belt off how do I fix this

All you have to do is put your number one piston to top dead center with piston all the way up. Then before installing the head back on the engine put the crankshaft at top dead center aligning the timing marks. Then you can install and tighten the cylinder head with worry of bending valves. Then do final alignment of timing marks and install new timing belt.

3. My car overheated and shut down I the highway I'm replacing the head gasket but wasn't set to tdc before belt was removed and my