Q: My car over heats when the a/c is on

My car over heats when the a/c is on

3. My car over heats when the a/c is on

Q: My engine is burning oil, is it worth the fix?

Adding a quart of oil every 2000 miles is annoying, but it's within tolerance of what many manufacturers specify as "normal consumption." If you like the car, and aren't bothered by the A/C issue, I would say keep it and...

Q: How much to flush the ac system

Hi Short, Thank you for contacting YourMechanic! To set up the quote for the AC flush for your vehicle, we need some extra information in order to get you the most up-to-date prices on parts and labor. To verify...

Q: Brake lights work intermittently

If you had the dealer fix something and paid for the repairs, then I would take it back to them to have them fix it right. The lights coming on may be problems with a loose electrical connection, or a...