Q: My car over heats when the a/c is on

My car over heats when the a/c is on

3. My car over heats when the a/c is on

Q: Car leaking fluids

It sounds as though you may need a technician to come out and perform a test on the system to determine where the problem is. A mechanic from YourMechanic can come to you and check the battery, and determine why...

Q: 2006 Honda Civic starts fine, runs for about 10 seconds, then bogs down and stalls.

What you are describing sounds like a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and...

Q: Q: Power steering leak

Power steering leaks are not uncommon. There are a few places the power steering fluid can leak from: hoses, steering rack, and power steering pump. Getting the power steering leak diagnosed and repaired quickly would be in your best interest....