Q: My car over heats when the a/c is on

My car over heats when the a/c is on

3. My car over heats when the a/c is on

Q: Loud metallic clicking noise from engine

Hi there. If there is a grinding noise when trying to crank the engine then most of the time it is caused by the starter failing. If the starter gear is not engaging correctly then this will occur. It is...

Q: Clear liquid is leaking from the right side of the car, where could this be coming from?

It sounds like you may have an axle seal leaking. This may or may not have been caused by the axle replacement, or the seal could simply be hard and brittle. Any seal can become hard and brittle over time...

Q: Car jerking when accelerating from stop.

The valve covers on these engines are known for leaking oil into the spark plug holes. The seals are part of the valve cover and may need to be replaced. A qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can check...