Q: my car only moves when I release clutch fuly after enganing gear

my car only moves when I release clutch fuly after enganing gear

Hello, thank you for writing in. The clutch needs to be inspected and likely needs to be replaced. With that being said, further inspection and testing needs to be done first. You want to inspect your pressure plate as well. There are several tests you can do during a test drive to see what issues you are having. While it is hard to list them all, a trained technician can usually diagnose an issue like this fairly quickly. For more help with testing and repairs, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. my car only moves when I release clutch fuly after enganing gear