Q: my car moves very well ,after driving for about an hour the car sudenly slow down with my leg on the thrutlle pedal ,the car slow

my car moves very well ,after driving for about an hour the car suddenly slow down with my leg on the thrutlle pedal ,the car slow and start moving after a while ,this is very frustrating,I have change some fairly used fuel pump it work for a while and the problem continue

3. my car moves very well ,after driving for about an hour the car sudenly slow down with my leg on the thrutlle pedal ,the car slow