Q: my car moves very well ,after driving for about an hour the car sudenly slow down with my leg on the thrutlle pedal ,the car slow

my car moves very well ,after driving for about an hour the car suddenly slow down with my leg on the thrutlle pedal ,the car slow and start moving after a while ,this is very frustrating,I have change some fairly used fuel pump it work for a while and the problem continue

Hi Emmanuel. Thanks for contacting us today. If you’ve installed a used fuel pump recently, it’s quite possible that this is the source of your gradual acceleration problem. However, it is also possible that other fuel system problems like dirty fuel injectors, throttle body or mass air flow sensor is also clogged with excessive carbon deposits. If routine service on the fuel system is due, I would recommend cleaning those parts or replacing them first. You might want to also flush your transmission fluid, as debris in the hydraulic lines can also cause these symptoms.

3. my car moves very well ,after driving for about an hour the car sudenly slow down with my leg on the thrutlle pedal ,the car slow