Q: My car making a loud noise my buddy think its da muffler

My car making a loud noise my buddy think its da muffler

3. My car making a loud noise my buddy think its da muffler

Q: Gearbox fault warning came on - 2012 Range Rover

Hey there, the battery's low voltage may have been the code they received. You may have to have the body control and transmission module tested for a bad connection and pinpoint tested to see if the gear box fault is...

Q: Advancetrac light is on no power steering not working

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having issues with the electric power steering module and system. Luckily there is a check engine light on, which means there is an engine diagnostic code that has been set....

Q: My tail lights and dash lights stay on when I turn the key off

Hello there, many faults will cause your 2001 Chevrolet Prizm to have the dash lights and tail lights staying on when the vehicle is turned off. The most likely cause would be the ignition switch or a wiring harness faults....