Q: My car makes weird noises while driving and while in idle

When the car is started it makes a fast sound and also makes a whistling sound and when I accelerate the whistling sounf gets louder. Also the ac is working but the fans aren't acting weird. One won't even turn on and when the ac it restarts sometmes.

Hello, these problems may or may not be related. A failing accessory belt pulley or a worn accessory belt can makes whistling sounds, and also leaking air intake hoses. Intermittent problems with the AC can be caused by low refrigerant gas, a failing fan or fan switch, or other AC controls as well.

I would recommend having a A/C inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.