Q: My car lost power whilst driving it its a 525d manual called the AA but they couldnt fix it just towed me home 2005 BMW 525d

Im at my whitsend wondering what the issue is with the car

Hello - first task is to look at the problem codes, whether the Check Engine light is illuminated or not. This will provide guidance for the diagnostic process. An easy check is to check the fuses and relays for the fuel pump and injection system. Most likely, since your car is a diesel, your problem is fuel system related. I recommend a fuel system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• My car lost power whilst driving it its a 525d manual called the AA but they couldnt fix it just towed me home 2005 BMW 525d