Q: My car loses power when the air conditioning is on - 2015 Ford Focus

My car runs good when i dont have the a/c on when its on the car dont have power to move i need to put allot of gas so he react to go

A: A vehicle as new as yours should not be hav...

A vehicle as new as yours should not be having issues. Any time you run the A/C, the car will be reduced in horse power because the A/C runs off of a belt that powers the compressor. If the compressor is failing or was faulty to begin with, this would cause excess load on the engine. Your particular make and model has, in recent years, had a history of failed A/C compressors.

I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine if the A/C compressors is failing and needs to be replaced. I would also be aware of any guarantees that your warranty offers you in this regard.