Q: My car loses power and blows white steam from exhaust

There's a loss of power and clouds of white steam (not smoke) coming from my exhaust. I think I have a cracked head gasket.

3. My car loses power and blows white steam from exhaust

Q: I want to install tachometer what do I hook to in the ignition switch?

Hi there. Take the power wire to the tachometer (the input wire) and hook it into the return wire on the coil system. This will register the tachometer and make it work. Put the ground wire on a good source...

Q: Heater not heating

The heater needs for the engine to be warm, and the temperature blend door to open, in order to direct heat to the passenger compartment from the AC side. If the radiator was plugged, then the engine may be overheating....

Q: When accelerating, engine shuts down

Hello. From the symptoms you are describing, it would appear that the vehicle is having some sort of serious engine performance issues. A few things I would check on are the fuel and ignition system. The sound you describe from...