Q: My car loses electrical power due to lose clamps. How much will it cost to get it fixed approx?

My car loses electrical power. I think it is because the clamps are lose and once a mechanic jammed a screw in there as a temporary fix. But someone told me today that it could lead to a short circuit. So now I am wondering how much it would cost to fix the problem.

Sent billing question to CS about battery cable terminal replacement cost.

• My car loses electrical power due to lose clamps. How much will it cost to get it fixed approx?