Q: My car loses electrical power due to lose clamps. How much will it cost to get it fixed approx?

My car loses electrical power. I think it is because the clamps are lose and once a mechanic jammed a screw in there as a temporary fix. But someone told me today that it could lead to a short circuit. So now I am wondering how much it would cost to fix the problem.

Sent billing question to CS about battery cable terminal replacement cost.

3. My car loses electrical power due to lose clamps. How much will it cost to get it fixed approx?