Q: My car lacks power and shakes and stalls.

My car has lost power. It had a timing belt problem and had been sitting for five months. It drives now but is shaken and stalls at times.

3. My car lacks power and shakes and stalls.

Q: The car idles and stalls in cold weather conditions only, or if i don't heat it up all the way in cold weather conditions.

Hello there. Many common faults will cause your 2012 Mazda 3 to idle poorly and stall in cold weather. The most common faults would be the coolant temperature sensor, stuck open thermostat, radiator, water pump, MAF sensor, or a wiring...

Q: Is it safe to drive around without my MAP sensor plugged in?

Hi there. From the description you have provided, your vehicle's drivability concern should be diagnosed and repaired. It is not advisable to drive your vehicle with the MAP (manifold absolute pressure) sensor disconnected. The MAP sensor's job is to determine...

Q: Ford F150 burglar alarm goes off for no reason

Factory- installed and aftermarket alarm systems function in a similar manner. Factory systems may be easier to diagnose because often, the system is accessible with the proper scan and diagnostic tools. Almost like a fault code for engine performance can...