Q: My car lacks power and shakes and stalls.

My car has lost power. It had a timing belt problem and had been sitting for five months. It drives now but is shaken and stalls at times.

3. My car lacks power and shakes and stalls.

Q: My eps light came on,I already made an appointment for diagnostics..but I need to drive it until monday..is this safe to drive?

Hi there. As long as you are not impeded by any negative side effects and you feel it is safe to steer your vehicle, you should be ok to continue driving your Hyundai until your appointment. Thanks for writing in...

Q: Location for a map sensor for a 2008 Holden Viva

Hi there - the MAP (manifold absolute pressure) sensor is located midway, on the top of the straight, "tube-like" portion of the intake manifold. This "tube" sits above the "octopus-like" 4 air tubes into the engine. It is attached by...

Q: Air conditioner smells like radiator coolant, 2000 ford f150.

You may be developing a leak in the heater core. Your truck is about the right age. The heater core lives in the heat exchanger with the air conditioner evaporator so anything that happens in there will come out of...