Q: My car lacks power and shakes and stalls.

My car has lost power. It had a timing belt problem and had been sitting for five months. It drives now but is shaken and stalls at times.

3. My car lacks power and shakes and stalls.

Q: My heat and AC do not work - 2003 Volkswagen Beetle

It sounds like the blend door may be stuck. The blend door is usually controlled by a cable or an actuator. If the switch itself seems to be hard to turn, it is likely cable driven and experiencing a restriction....

Q: Idling while driving

The main issue you have here is the number of miles on your car. With this many miles, most cars would have been completely worn out. Unless you have taken meticulous car of your car, it is often necessary to...

Q: 2007 Mustang Low-Beam headlight on only one side only comes on for 10 seconds then go outs, however high beams work fine!?!?

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2007 Mustang. The low beam circuit is monitored by the the Smart Junction Box. It's the fuse box in the right kick panel. Basically what this means is if the resistance, or...