Q: My car kinda jerks to the right when going forward

The car jerks to the right and makes steering wheel shake when going forward

This is a suspension and/or steering issue. The possibilities range from tire/wheel damage and/or imbalance to suspension misalignment possibly accompanied by damage to, or wear of, suspension components. If you request a comprehensive suspension inspection the responding certified Mechanic will get all of your concerns addressed and get you on your way to getting this repaired. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My car kinda jerks to the right when going forward