Q: My car kicks up good but won't start

The kicks when trying to start it but won't start

3. My car kicks up good but won't start

Q: 2012 Chevy Malibu oil change

The oil filter should not be damaged by over tightening it, however you may want to be sure that the threads on the filter were not damaged by tightening it too much as this may cause it to leak. Generally,...

Q: Car just came from Mercedes-Benz they gave me a fault code P0340 62 they want to remove the valve cover and check for the camshaft

If your car was used under normal service, it does not have enough miles for the timing chain or gears to have worn out and caused the problem you are describing. Furthermore, the fault code that you are referring to...

Q: Speedometer broken; warning lights on

Greetings! When a Check Engine Light goes on then off, a trace of what caused the light to set will usually be left in the vehicle's computer. A technician should retrieve the codes in the computer to see if there...