Q: Q: Ignition switch

I was putting the key in its ignition while stepping on the brake. Instead of turn the key left, it just didnt move. I tried pressing down on the brake hard while I was move the steering wheel L and R. (steering wheel isn't lock). I also cleaned the key and the ignition area with spray. And nothing .

It sounds like you may have a faulty ignition switch cylinder. Inside the ignition where the key is inserted, there are a series of small tumblers that ride along the grooves on the key. Over time, these tumblers may wear out or cause they key grooves to not seat in them properly resulting in the key getting stuck or in some cases, not being able to turn the ignition switch. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle.

3. Q: Ignition switch