Q: My car keeps having issues - 2003 Buick Rendevouz

Help! A few days ago my all gauges light came on and my gas peddle wasn't working I pulled over turned car off and restarted it it was fine. Next day drove to gas station went to leave did it again so turned it off restarted it it was fine. Drove to store the next day after work and it did it twice when I went to leave the store but it did finally start to get me home now my car wants to start but won't start now, idk what it would be

Hello there, you have a few different faults going on with your 2003 Buick Rendezvous. If multiple lights come on and the car lacks power, the most likely cause would be an electrical fault. The most common electrical faults would be a shorted wire, poor connection, bad ground, or a wiring harness fault within the system. To have this taken care of, have a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect the Check Engine Light and diagnose your car’s issues.

3. My car keeps having issues - 2003 Buick Rendevouz