Q: My car keeps giving misfire cylinder 5

I've changey3 coils, spark blugs and intake gasket after 20 Minutes the engine light came right back took it to autozone brought back the same code for cylinder N 5. And it's acting like it was never changed

Hello - when you changed the plug and coil, was there oil in the spark plug recess? If so, the valve cover is leaking oil onto that plug and coil, and should be replaced. The oil can enable a misfire by shorting the plug or coil where the oil contacts them. It is also a good idea to replace all of the coils at once.

The diagnostics within the engine management system cannot always discern the differences between new and old coils, and a misfiring coil. Check out the crankshaft position sensor as well. It could be causing the misfire.

I would recommend having a misfire inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. My car keeps giving misfire cylinder 5