Q: My car keeps dying, but makes no indication before it dies.

I will be driving my vehicle and without any notice, the car will die. Sometimes it only takes 1 time for it to start back up, but other times it could take 5 tries to get it to start. Sometimes it won't die for a few days and then other days it will die 5- 6 times while driving. I took the car to a shop and they narrowed it down to a computer or injector problem. They never could really figure out the issue though.

3. My car keeps dying, but makes no indication before it dies.