Q: My car keeps cutting off on me

I keep having problems with my car starting up and stay started up as well. I just replace the battery, alternator,stater, couple sensors. When I went to go start the car their were no lights in dashboard , so I turned the key and nothing happened no sound. Can you please tell me what's going on because it's just sitting in front of my house and want come on

A: Hi there: This issue tends to happen frequ...

Hi there:

This issue tends to happen frequently; especially after you've spent a lot of money on replacement battery, alternator and the starter. In some cases, the problem exists with the electrical wires and connectors that supply power from the alternator to the battery. In other cases, the problem is that the battery cable are broken, or damaged in some way that is causing no power to flow to accessory switches, to the starter or anything else. To know for sure, you might want to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your home and complete a car is hard to start inspection; so they can determine what's causing this issue. It might be something very simple that can be easily fixed.