Q: my car keep trying to turn right when i am hitting gas. or 2k rpm

my car is on coilover and aftermarket wheel, its 18x9.5 18x10.5 +22et, Recently i have my tire balanced. but it still keep turning right when i hit gas. can u please help whats going on with my car?

This is likely a tire air pressure problem or an alignment problem. Check the air pressure in your tires first to make sure they have the correct amount of air in them. If the problem still persists, this is probably an alignment issue in which case you would need to have your car aligned.