Q: My car keep over heating i put coolant in it the coolant comes straight out on to the passager floor

The car over heats and it keep saying low coolant everytime i put coolant in it it comes straight out onto the passager floor.. does that mean i need a heater core or water pump

If engine coolant is leaking onto the floor of the passenger compartment, then the leak is likely in the passenger compartment heater core or in the connections to the heater core. To have the leak pinpointed, and the necessary repairs made, please request an engine cooling system leak diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly. In the meantime, be sure not to drive the car if it is overheating because overheating can warp the cylinder head and/or engine block causing costly damage. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My car keep over heating i put coolant in it the coolant comes straight out on to the passager floor