Q: My car isn't accelerating right, and has trouble getting to 60 mph

I have recently replaced my throttle position sensor, and my ignition control module. The car runs slightly better, but still has a lot of problems getting up to speed. I also smell gas when i start it. My car was fine before i changed my oil. I used the right oil and filter. But i did get oil on in my ignition control module/coil. It hasnt ran right since. Ive changed the ignition module and my throttle position sensor to see if it would go away and still hasnt. Idk what else it could be. My o2 sensor is reading as bad. And my cataliytic converter is also reading bad. But i dont think thats would cause the problems i am expirencing. What could it be?