Q: My car is violently shaking in nuetral and remains this way when I start driving

Woke up this morning for school, hopped in my car and as soon as the car started. I felt a serious vibration, currently in my area the temperature is 20* outside. I drove the car like this to pick my girlfriend and head to school. When RPM's increase so does the vibration, I believe the car has a vacuum leak due to an A/c issue that will be fixed soon.

Hello, thank you for writing in. A vacuum leak if bad enough can cause engine vibration. The vibration is technically caused by the engine misfiring and not combusting the air/fuel mixture correctly. Fix the vacuum leak since you already know where it is and that it is an issue. If repairing that issue does not fix the problem, you know to look further. After the air situation is solved, you will want to look into the spark and fuel systems. Check for spark first, and then turn to checking the fuel pressure if you need to.

• My car is violently shaking in nuetral and remains this way when I start driving