Q: My car is violently shaking in nuetral and remains this way when I start driving

Woke up this morning for school, hopped in my car and as soon as the car started. I felt a serious vibration, currently in my area the temperature is 20* outside. I drove the car like this to pick my girlfriend and head to school. When RPM's increase so does the vibration, I believe the car has a vacuum leak due to an A/c issue that will be fixed soon.

3. My car is violently shaking in nuetral and remains this way when I start driving