Q: My car is too low for shops. I have about 3 inches of ground clearance. How should I get an alignment done?

My car is too low to take to shops, but I need a full inspection and an alignment. I'm not sure how to approach this. I usually drive onto 2x4s to give it enough clearance for a jack to fit under. What should I do? What do you guys recommend? I've never tried to do an alignment myself.

3. My car is too low for shops. I have about 3 inches of ground clearance. How should I get an alignment done?