Q: My car is stuck in reverse its a 1997 Chevy Lumina

My car is stuck in reverse and it will not crank..

3. My car is stuck in reverse its a 1997 Chevy Lumina

Q: O2 sensor 2003 Chevrolet Malibu

Hi there - yes, it is possible that a malfunctioning or dead O2 sensor could cause stalling. It will, over time, clog your catalytic converter - an expensive repair - and spew increased toxic exhaust into the atmosphere. In most...

Q: Can't shift into reverse 1st or 2nd

Cable adjustment was the correct thing to try, but it won't help much if the ball and socket in the shifter is bad. The VW shifters use a nylon ball and socket joint that can crack, throwing everything off. Try...

Q: Noise in the rear brakes, is it dangerous?

Strange noises are always concerning on a vehicle, but especially so when the noise you hear is coming from your brakes. With the limited information provided, it is difficult to determine exactly what is causing the noise without hearing it....