Q: My car is stuck in reverse its a 1997 Chevy Lumina

My car is stuck in reverse and it will not crank..

3. My car is stuck in reverse its a 1997 Chevy Lumina

Q: Why car surges when get in last gear n rpm goes up and down. shift good until last gear

Automatic transmissions can be tricky. When diagnosing them, always start with the simple solutions first. Low transmission fluid can lead to slow and or no shifting between gears. Check your owners manual for information on checking your vehicles transmission fluid....

Q: How do I shift out of P?

Before driving, you will need to shift your car out of P. To do so, simply apply the brake pedal, and move the shifter.

Q: Q: Car squealing

If the pulley moves back and forth, this would suggest that it is loose. Depending on which pulley it is, this may cause the belt to squeak if it moves back and forth due to the amount of force being...