Q: My car is stuck in reverse its a 1997 Chevy Lumina

My car is stuck in reverse and it will not crank..

3. My car is stuck in reverse its a 1997 Chevy Lumina

Q: Q: oil pressure switch

The "apparent" oil pressure switch malfunction is not a cause of the stalling or misfiring. That malfunction with the switch has to be diagnosed and confirmed because sometimes there is nothing wrong with the switch itself but rather there is...

Q: truck wont go into drive but will go into reverse

You should first see if the transmission shifter is moving through all the gears by the gear shifter and the cable and connections are okay. Then make sure the fluid is full. If all this checks out, then you may...

Q: 1999 chevy K150 suburban electrical problems

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are several components that will attribute to electrical issues like this. Generally speaking, when you have issues with several electrical systems at once, and not just one or the other, the charging system...