Q: My car is stuck in reverse but the shifter is in park what do I do?

Well I was reversing and then tried to go forward but when I switched too drive the car started to reverse so I'm guessing it stayed in reverse. It won't turn on too move. I pushed it and parked it and put my E BREAK ON !

It is very possible that your shifter cable or fork has broken. This would cause the shifter to be in a different position than the actual transmission. I would not recommend driving this vehicle at all until this issue is resolved as it could cause a safety issue. I would recommend having it towed to a trasmission specialist who can inspect the vehicle for potential problems.

3. My car is stuck in reverse but the shifter is in park what do I do?