Q: My car is running hot

I looked for a cooling system bleeding plug to get the air out of the cooling system, but I can't find it. How do you bleed the cooling system that has know bleeding plug? Also where is the number 3 spark plug. How would I know which one is it.

This engine #3 cylinder is the third cylinder from the front of the motor near accessory belt which is cylinder number 1. This engine does not have an air bleed for the coolant system and may require 3 to 4 coolant hot-to-cold cycles to purge all the air out of the system through the coolant reservoir. If you would like help with this, a professional from YourMechanic can inspect the overheating problem and perform the right repairs and/or adjustments.

3. My car is running hot