Q: My car is running hot and I put it on the machine.

I replaced the radiator cap and both thermostat. Know signs are coming from the intake or Manifold gasket. I bought the cooling system pressure tester. I tested the cooling system. The pressure test check is okay, and the test is holding. What else will cause the car to run hot, and not show on the machine, but have the check engine light on? Will a vacuum leak cause the car to run hot and is there any way I can test if one of the vacuum lines or leaking? It's a 2009 Chrysler Sebring Dual VVT 2.4L

A: Hey there, thanks for writing in about your...

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2009 Chrysler Sebring. It is possible for a vacuum leak to cause an overheat condition, but your vehicle can adjust the amount of fuel it delivers to prevent damage. Also, a partially blocked radiator could be the fault. Make sure all of the air is out of the braking system. If you need further help, I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, pinpoint the cause of the overheating issue in order to make the correct repair.