Q: My car is reversing but will not drive but it will move a little in 2 and 1 what can be a simple fix?

My car will reverse but not drives but moves a little bit when in 2 and 1

Hi There, It sounds like your vehicle may be a bit low on transmission fluid or you may potentially have a bad transmission control solenoid. As you know, the transmission works on hydraulic pressure built up from the fluid inside and uses this pressure to activate solenoids that cause the transmission to shift. When these are not working properly or when you have low transmission fluid, this does not happen which usually results in erratic shifting patterns, or in some cases no shifting at all. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. My car is reversing but will not drive but it will move a little in 2 and 1 what can be a simple fix?