Q: Difficult switching gears and now it won't change gears at all 2004 Saturn Ion

At first it started off as being difficult then sometimes easy but now wouldn't even go at all into gear help me please

A: Hi there - most likely, this is a problem w...

Hi there - most likely, this is a problem with your clutch hydraulic system. First thing to check is the fluid reservoir for the clutch (sometimes combined with the brake fluid reservoir - use brake fluid for both). It is possible that the clutch slave cylinder is worn enough to leak fluid out of the system. I would recommend an inspection of the clutch hydraulic system by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.