Q: My car is pulling to the right so I need an alignment or do I need a new tire

My air pressure is right and I got an alignment about 1 year ago. I do have a bad tire on the right side in the back.

Hello, The tire pressure can definitely make a difference in your vehicle pulling to one side or the other, but it sounds like you have checked this. Despite the alignment being done a year ago, this could have changed based upon how bad your rear tire may be. The condition of the tire may impact the pulling of the car to the right as well depending on how bad the tire is. Worn or failing suspension parts may also impact the alignment as well which can cause it to change over time. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. My car is pulling to the right so I need an alignment or do I need a new tire