Q: Q: My car is overheating.

Think I have a bad radiator ir cooking leak. Need it troubleshooted.

3. Q: My car is overheating.

Q: Should I replace my #3 ignition coil again?

Hi - I recommend changing all of the coils and plugs at once whenever changing any of them. They age, and pretty much fail, at similar rates. Also check for oil leaks down into the spark plug recesses—oil on the...

Q: Q: Blown head gasket?

A blown head gasket may cause a number of different symptoms. A head gasket that fails between cylinders will generally cause a misfire and perhaps few other symptoms. A failure between cylinders will cause compression leaks from one cylinder into...

Q: My car is having a missfire and not burning the gas wat can it be

This may mean you are running too rich and will need to have the engine O2 sensor and mass air flow checked to see if they are causing the engine to run too rich. i recommend having a mechanic like...