Q: Q: My car is overheating.

Think I have a bad radiator ir cooking leak. Need it troubleshooted.

3. Q: My car is overheating.

Q: Q: My car won't start and it makes a clicking noise.

Based on the information you provided, it sounds like you may need to replace your starter. Your brakes should feel better once you get the vehicle started, unless you have a brake issue. The brake booster will provide about three...

Q: Low Idle and stalling when breaking

Hello there, many common faults will cause your 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee to die when the vehicle comes to a stop and have a low idle. You have done great in replacing the idle air valve as this is a...

Q: What does the passenger air bag off light mean in a 2012 Honda CR-V?

The front passenger air bag will automatically turn itself off if there is no occupant in the front passenger seat. If the system detects no weight in the seat, the air bag will not be active, and the passenger air...