Q: Q: My car is overheating.

Think I have a bad radiator ir cooking leak. Need it troubleshooted.

3. Q: My car is overheating.

Q: Check engine light came while driving. Is this a serious problem? car seems to be running fine. 2004 Hyundai SantaFe

Hello - the Enhaust Gas Recirculation - EGR - system reduces emissions by recirculating exhaust gases that are not completely burned back through the engine. This is done in a timed manner under certain conditions. If this system is not...

Q: Truck wont start with brand new battery?

There are several possible reasons for a vehicle to crank and not start. A bad fuel pump, clogged fuel filter, faulty injectors, bad ecu, failed ignition coil, or a malfunctioning sensor. It will first be necessary to figure out if...

Q: How do I turn auto door unlock off?

Auto door unlock is a feature that will set the doors to automatically unlock when you finish driving your vehicle. To turn this feature off, and only unlock the doors manually, follow these steps: 1. Engage the parking brake. 2....