Q: My car is overheating.

Think I have a bad radiator ir cooking leak. Need it troubleshooted.

A: Hi there. A low coolant level is a sure pat...

Hi there. A low coolant level is a sure path to an overheating car and a leak anywhere in the cooling system can cause this. Yes, the radiator could be leaking and this may seem obvious, but is there a weak hose clamp or hose leaking coolant onto the radiator? Are there any other potential leaks in the system that we have not seen? A pressure test of the system by a qualified technician will ensure that you have the answers to those questions and possibly a few others. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a coolant is leaking inspection.