Q: My car is over heating causing fluid to come out of the reservoir.

Replaced radiator and thermostat flushed radiator and heater core ...still same issue ....also hearing a clicking noise coming from one of my pulleys

Hi there. Quite often after replacing a radiator and heater core an overheating issue can still exist due to one of two other issues. First, it’s common for a water pump to fail about the same time as a heater core. Second, it’s also common for air bubbles form inside the coolant lines, if the radiator coolant / water mixture was not 50/50 or if the system was not primed. As coolant heats up, it expands; which is why you need to add distilled water to thin it out. Otherwise, the coolant will overfill into the reservoir. To solve this problem, it’s probably a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is overheating inspection.

3. My car is over heating causing fluid to come out of the reservoir.