Q: Q: My car is over heating

My car was over heating, so I changed the thermostat and and the water pump. But still my car continues to over heat. What can I change or do next.

3. Q: My car is over heating

Q: Car will not start, unless I move the battery cables. Replaced the terminals already.

If you can move the battery cables around to get your vehicle to start, the battery cables are likely the cause of the problem. Many times, older vehicles can get corrosion on metal parts. It is possible that the battery...

Q: Q: Power steering doesn't work

The power steering in your car is electric. There is computer and an electric motor bolted to the steering column. If there is any malfunction, the computer will need to be scanned for codes to begin the diagnostics. There is...

Q: This situation happened to me and I drove it to a mechanic. He said I had no coolant and my engine is blown, that I need a new eng

Overheating, if severe enough, will damage an engine. The term "blown", though, is not a technical term and thus means nothing in particular except that the engine, according to that mechanic at least, is "damaged". Typically, in the worst cases...