Q: My car is not turning over when i crank it up i bought new spark plugs and changed the oil filter

My car is not turning over when i crank it up i bought new spark plugs and changed the oil filter

A: It is never a pleasant situation to have yo...

It is never a pleasant situation to have your car not turn over when you need it most. While keeping up with oil changes and spark plug maintenance is important, unfortunately, it looks like there is more going on here with your Sebring. When you turn a key to start an engine and your vehicle will not turn over when you crank it, from my experience, this is usually due to a problem with the starter, the battery, the ignition switch or the wiring to the vehicle's starter.

I have also often seen factory alarms preventing car's engines from cranking as well. Since there can be quite a few possibilities as to why your Sebring engine is not turning over, with a situation like this, I highly recommend having a certified mechanic stop by and go over your car with you. Once there, they will be able to inspect your Sebring from bumper to bumper and determine why your engine is not turning over.